In case you were not able to attend the meeting, here are some of the key takeaways:
- It is time to get moving again. The first 2 weeks of virtual workouts is meant to get everyone back in shape and on the same page mentally and physically. We know many of you have finals and end of the year projects, so we are not trying to overwhelm you or add too much screen time. Schoolwork is still the priority. We will meet at 4pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and we will assign homework workouts for you to do on your own time.
- Once classes are over, we will start incorporating classroom sessions to review team plays, watch game film together with coach commentary, have guest coach lectures (first up: Michael Rosenthal) with Q&A opportunities and continue individual workouts. This will continue throughout the month of June. Once RE reopens the pool, we will announce the next phase of social distancing practices.
- Players should keep a notebook, either digital or physical notebook, throughout the period of virtual practices.
- HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT DUE TOMORROW AT 4PM:
- Workout #1: https://raiderwaterpolo.org/virtual-practices/ (all the workouts and video demonstrations will be posted here)
- Get your teammates to the 4pm meetings!